Manage your furniture, and you manage your bottom line.
It takes vision, expertise and an understanding of marketplace costs to manage your furniture needs successfully. “Cost of Ownership” means much more than just purchase price. Statistics show that for every dollar spent on acquiring furniture, companies will spend an additional two dollars to manage that furniture over the course of its life cycle.
The ability to leverage existing furniture assets represents a significant savings to the end-user. To be successful, you need to know what you have, how to reuse it and when it’s time to liquidate. With over twenty years of experience in the furniture industry, Innovative Source is positioned to assess your situation, make knowledgeable recommendations and manage a profitable outcome from inventory through installation.
Unlike dealers and other facility planning groups, we don’t sell furniture, so the only bottom line we’re looking out for is yours.
- Space/Furniture Planning
- Budget Research & Evaluation
- Furniture Standards Development
- RFP/RFQ Packages and Analysis
- Value Engineering
- Furniture Inventories/Inventory Management
- Furniture Re-Use Planning
- Product Manipulation for Re-Use/Reconfigurations
- Logistical Coordination and Supervision of Vendors
- Procurement and Budgeting Support
- Liquidation of Assets